Popping In to Say Hello! >

Popping In to Say Hello!

Community
Notices

Popping In to Say Hello!

Old 02-16-2012, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Popping In to Say Hello!

Hello all! Just wanted to say hi! Just joined this sight two days ago when I realized how fet up I was with my eating habits. Decided I needed to do something about it before it got out of control.. so yeah. Woot!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay! This forum has been so helpful in my loss. I don't know how well I would have done without all the great people here to talk about the ups and downs with.

I wish you great success in your journey! What kind of goals do you have for yourself?
Old 02-16-2012, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi

Hi, I just started also on January 29th and so far have lost 6 lbs. and so far it is coming off slowly but steady I love fitday and it opens your eyes as to what you are really eating then what you think you are eating.

Wishing you the best
Old 02-16-2012, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome, use and abuse everything on this site and it will help you meet your goals.
Just learning what a slice of pizza has in calories and fat has me only eating one peice where before I woulod eat three.
Check in often.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Welcome to FitDay! This forum has been so helpful in my loss. I don't know how well I would have done without all the great people here to talk about the ups and downs with.

I wish you great success in your journey! What kind of goals do you have for yourself?
Goals? Mostly just to get nicer abs and loose weight all around. I'm in the military and I have a fitness test coming up soon, trying to aim high for it
Old 03-27-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!