View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Luv, "Learn -> Understand -> Apply." What great advice and encouragement! Yup, I've learned and understand--it IS the applying that gives me the trouble. Thanks.

April, my sat fat goal is 12% of total calories. The number 25 is my usual limit of net carbs (carbs less fiber) and is also my usual target for fiber grams. Both those targets are from what my doctor and I worked out together to fit my personal needs to control my blood sugar and reduce my cholesterol and triglycerides without medication. Your weight loss last week was absolutely fantastic! Cogratulations! I still maintain that fat weight and water weight look the same, so no matter what it was made of, you still lost 8.8 lbs. Congrats, also, on mastering the salt and diet coke. I see you are continuing those really strong, beneficial goals this week. Kudos on that--you are rockin' it, girl! Aw, so sorry to hear about the fight your son got into, but as you already stated, maybe some good will come of it since the RN gave him the same speech about finding a way to address his problems besides taking them out in anger against someone else. That support and fortification of parental advice goes a long way. I hope your other son has a wonderful time at the Valentines dance. So cute. Valentine's Day is my live-in GD's and her boyfriend's first anniversary of going together. They celebrated yesterday at a nice Italian restaurant yesterday, though, because she has to work Tuesday.
Woops! Sorry for mixing your numbers up but thanks for the explanation!

They really are so cute. They were dating for a while before homecoming and then they broke up for about a month or so. But they have been back together since before Christmas now.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote