View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Done. Had my morning bawl-fest and moving on .

Thanks, Mike.
Congrats on getting it done. Now turn that frowl upside down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Mike, watch for a FedEx truck carrying a case of adult diapers you'll need due to drinking a gallon of water per day and a belt to hold up your Big Bird britches. Promising no brown bag over my head any day this week.
I do okay on a gallon, I just get up all night. GF & Mytsie won't be too happy if I wet the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit4luv View Post
Mike ~~ You're awesome! How do you remember everyone?! Yup - I still plan to shoot for the moon.
My memory isn't that good, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Mike ... I Love your goal setup this week! ... Your advice to me to keep doin' what I'm doin' ? I plan on it!
No need to change what's working, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar n View Post
Mike Ok I will replace my every night squats with 1 night arms/1 night squats, I am getting saggy arms anyway, lol.
Always remember, muscles need time to rest to rebuild and grown. Some people say to give them 24 hours, others say 48 hours. If you really work them HARD, I'd say 48 hours to recover. Is it saggy skin or muscle? If it's skin it would take a lot less time for the skin to tighten back up than it would to fill the skin with new muscle. I'm not saying to not work out your arms by any means, you should.

Busy, busy day today. I'll try to check in in a little bit.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote