View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

I'm in. I've fallen into some really bad habits, firstly the whole week goes along well enough, then Friday night hits and I fall long and hard off the wagon and can't get my head around being on plan again until Monday morning, and secondly my workouts have been lack luster, inconsistent and infrequent. I need to get this under control, before I have to go shopping for a whole new fat lady wardrobe.

Other than being a human vacuum at the table, I did finally finish a rabbit cage for Jingle Belle, OMG it was funny. DH helped me with the final assembly last night and we carried it up the basement stairs, it got stuck at the top and wouldn't go around the corner into the kitchen, so there I am with a rabbit cage squishing my face and it would not budge. We ended up taking it back down the stairs and out through the basement door that goes directly outside, and walking it around to the front porch. Anyway after a bit of housekeeping on the porch we put her into her new cage and she jumped all over and raced around, it was hilarious. So now I'm on to making another cage for Alfie. It is starting to look like Oreo is pregnant, but I could just be imagining the baby bump. We should have weighed her beforehand.

Health & Fitness:

1. Calories 1,400/day.
2. 128 oz water daily (Mike you really should have challenged me to something harder, I'm already at 50 for the day and I haven't even worked out yet).
3. 7 hours exercise.
4. Calorie deficit 5,000.
5. Protein 25% or higher.
6. Log & report everyday.
7. Last Monday 164. Post weight: 165

Other stuff:

1. Cut all the pieces for the other 3 rabbit cages.
2. Finish my little part of the taxes.
3. Housework 45 min daily +1 load of laundry.
4. Call guy about elliptical parts.
5. Distribute 4-H calendar.
6. Finish 3 pieces for Betsy costume.
7. Write down the most wonderful thing that happened.

The next couple of weeks are going to be really nutty, so I may not be on as often as usual.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote