View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
msmarilyn3
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janani2010 View Post
Hi there,

It is nice to meet you. I am 5' 1" and I weigh 152 lbs. I was 110 lbs before I had my daughter. After I had my daughter I went back to being 120lbs so I can't even blame pregnancy. Then it slowly started ccreeping up on me and now I can't even believe I let myself get to this weight. My weight bothers me so much that it severly affects my self esteem. I am always tired and feel sluggish. I really really want to lose weight an reach my target weight of 120lbs. Also I want to eat healthier so that my daughter can learn by example. I am hoping that with all your motivations and success stories, I will be successful.
Getting healthy and being a good example to your daughter what a great bonus for both of you! I think you'll do it! You're in the right place for support we're a great group of ladies with one thing in common we all want to be our Sexy Best Just remember to take things in small steps so you can stick with it. Use the diet journal/ food log it really helps to cut back when you actually have to log what your eatting. Good Luck and Welcome aboard the Sexy Girl train
msmarilyn3 is offline   Reply With Quote