View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:17 AM   #313 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Health / Fitness
1. 100oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: No, Sun: No
2. Limit one diet soda daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: None!,Sun: None!
3. No salt added to plate M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes, Sun: Yes
4. Walk on lunch unless raining or working through it M: 35 min - 1-3/4miles, T: 40min - 2miles, W: Snowing like a blizzard, Th: 36min - 2miles, F: Retail therapy included walking to & from the parking garage and all through Penneys in 3" heels, that gotta count for something!
5. Exercise 3 times during Weds-Sun W: 1hr 10min, Th: Day off, F: 1hr, Sat: 45min, Sun: Day off
6. 500 calorie daily deficit (3500 for the week) M: -1156, T: -1591, W: -1296, Th: -1069, F: -1851, Sat: -1155,Sun: 811 [COLOR="Blue"]Week's Deficit -8929 .... Woohoo!![/color]

Life Goals...
1. Take things one day at a time M: so far so good, T: had a good day, W: doing what I can, Th: Rough, but yes, it's all I can do, F: Yes, had a good day, Sat: Great day, Sun: mostly

My kitchen is closed so I can post up my Sunday report now.

Phone call tonight from my son was back to him demanding that if I loved him, I would get him released. I just can't do that. I can tell that in his state of mind that he isn't safe at home and we aren't safe to have him at home. What if he were to choose to walk out after we all went to sleep and just go somewhere, never to be seen again? I can't live with that fear.

In case you didn't see it above....I pulled out a 8929 calorie deficit this week!!!

I hope those of you on the struggle bus are able to join us back on the wagon this coming week!
HIGH FIVES LADY!! Good Job!!! I'll be back on the wagon starting tomorrow! I've gotta gotta gotta get my walks and workouts back in! I know it's part of the reason I struggled so much this week! I'm gonna go check on the laundry and then hit the sack. LATER!!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote