Notices

So far so good !!

Old 02-11-2012, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default So far so good !!

It's been six weeks on my diet and i'm happy to report i've lost 30 pounds!!! Woot woot!! This is the longest i've been on a diet and i can't believe it's working.still have a long way to go but i feel great and don't even care that i have a ways to go but knowing i've done this so far has got me charged up and willing to see this to the end!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on your progress.

Willing to see this to the *end*? If you want genuine, long lasting success, there really shouldn't be an "end". This should be a lifestyle change for you, not a "diet", and hopefully you've implemented permanent changes in your diet that will allow you to stay on your goal weight for many years, without much effort. Just some friendly advice. Best wishes.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default thank you

Thank you for the well wishes vito, by end i just simply meant reaching my goal,and yes you are right my changes should be permanent or what was the point really.Many of my changes have not really been all that drastic but just being smarter about my choices and my portions, and lots of water! thanks again for the well wishes and hopefully i''ll be writing soon about 60 pounds lost! mike
Old 02-12-2012, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds good buddy! I've dropped about 40 pounds since I began my new lifestyle change, and I gotta say, it's been a lot of work but it hasn't been that hard. I'm sure you'll look back on the weight loss stage with a big smile, and then you can join me and some others on this site who are on our "maintenance journey".