Tips that might help
Here's some tips that might help:
- Log everything you eat/drink and visit forum daily if possible.
- Clean out the kitchen of all tempting foods or at least put them in a hard to reach/see place
- Make sure there's plenty of veggies/fruits/proteins in the frig, ready to eat quickly if you're in a rush
- Have a plan for each meal. After a while, it becomes a habit and planning is automatic.
- I like to focus on how the food I eat is helping every cell in my body--kind of gets me out of the deprivation mindset and more into the positive.
- Think of food as fuel for the body instead of feeding emotions.
- Drink lots of water.
- Allow yourself one "free" meal or treat a week to ward off cravings.
- AND forgive yourself if you slip up. It's all about progress and not perfection.
I'm sure other forum members have some great ideas as well. Good luck!
Starting Date: 12/28/09
Current Weight: 5# heavier since I stopped using fitday!
Last edited by VitoVino; 02-07-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Reason: added title, condensed