Notices

iPad User Problem

Old 02-04-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default iPad User Problem

Have used FitDay on my PC for years, so am familiar with how the program works. *Yesterday I loaded the iPad app on my iPad, and it seemed to be working fine. *But now, when I go back to it, it responds with a blank graphic of the screen. *Can you suggest a remedy for this?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

I see you're using Classic.

What Browser and what version?

Have you cleared the cache from your browser?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:34 PM
FitDay Member

Red face User problem

Thanks for your response. Not sure what you mean by cache, but clearing website data referring to Fitday, and cookies did not help. This IPad uses Safari, can't figure out what version. Does this mean a trip to the Apple store?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

All browsers as far as I know have an option to "clear cache" when you click on the browser name in the upper left hand corner. From the menu select clear cache.

I recommend you download and install Firefox for Mac. Let's see if FF does the trick.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default User problem

The IPad doesn't seem to offer those options, but I think I got it fixed. I figured out how to delete the app, and then I reinstalled it. It seems to be working....yay! We'll see if it still works tomorrow. Wonderful application, by the way, the iPad app has a much better user interface than the regular program. Thanks so much!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

Glad it worked out for you. If you can figure out what went wrong please update this thread. Someone else may benefit.

Cheers.