View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Monday Check-in

Health & Fitness:

1. Calories 1,400 week days, 1,600 weekends. 1,357
2. 100 oz water. Y
3. 7 hours exercise. 50 min
4. Calorie deficit 5,000. -774
5. Protein 25% or higher. 27%
6. Log & report everyday. Y
7. Last Monday 165.8. Post weight: 164

Other stuff:

1. Finish 1 rabbit cage, cut pieces for 3 more. N
2. Finish my little part of the taxes. N
3. Housework 45 min daily +1 load of laundry. YY
4. Write calendar for G.S. N
5. Distribute 4-H calendar. N
6. Cut out pieces for Betsy Ross costume. N
7. Write and send out Valentines. N
8. Write down the most wonderful thing that happened. This is going to sound strange, but the most wonderful thing that happened today is that our youngest was the only one to have a case of head lice. Everybody else in this house is louse-free. Ugh, this motherhood business is not for the faint of heart.

I'm exhausted, today went well enough health-wise, although not so well with my other goals. I ended up not being able to meet up with my workout partner this afternoon, because the youngest suddenly started itching her head with both hands saying, "argh my head is soooo itchy". I know this scratch, seen it before, so I immediately got a comb out and did a search, low and behold she's got a very mild case of HEAD LICE!!! I didn't see any live ones, just a small handful of nits, but still YUCK. So we raced off to get the shampoo, and I went into "don't share this, don't borrow that" mode. Took about an hour to get the treatment done and a full out bug seek and destroy mission completed. I was sort of freaking out because when one member of the fam has it, well a louse can jump 4'-0", and we've all been home all weekend together, do the math. Right? Wrong, I went over everybody's head after school, hair by hair and the youngest is the only one carrying extra riders. Amen. We did get a pretty good laugh over the things I did find, glitter, red paint, white paint, freckles, pink fuzzies, green fuzzies, what appeared to be dried yogurt and a mild case of cradle cap.

I hate Kindergarten. Okay, I don't hate it, but it's often a trial I don't deserve. On top of that I got a nasty note from the Kindergarten teacher saying that I owed snack dues. Which is bunk, I paid all of my snack dues the first week of school, I actually overpaid because she couldn't make change. But I'm getting even, cause tomorrow she's going to have to give all the kids a head check and send home the note saying there's been a case in the classroom. That'll teach her to send me a nasty note HA.

I have to turn in, I'm nearly snoring on the keyboard.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote