View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Smile Morning, Everyone

I hope everyone had a great weekend and week last week. I know I fell off the radar. Work has gotten insanely busy, at just around the same time as high school music, sports, and academic administrivia has ramped up, in addition to some home tasks that couldn't be put off any longer.

That's not an excuse. I should have been on here. Everyone else is busy, too.

I am pretty disappointed at how I've handled the past two weeks. Basically, I fell back into a pattern I assumed years ago, which was to work till the boy got out of school, have family time, then work again for a few hours after everyone went back to bed. Essentially, that left me with very little sleep, no exercise, and impulsive food choices - not horrible choices, but not taking the time to pay attention to portion control.

Basically, these past weeks have been a lesson in how to not take care of myself. I am so much happier when my health and mental well-being are a priority and I need to be accountable and start making that happen again. Things are no less busy and are about to get a bit crazier, even, but I have to do this.

That being said...tried and true goals for me this week

1. Keep calories at 1300.
2. Follow my pie chart / fiber guidelines.
3. 2 sports bottles of water.
4. Take all vitamins and supplements.
5. Sleep 7 hours, at least.
6. Exercise 6 times.
7. Check into FD 3 times daily and log everything.

8. Get info and order new faucets for MBR.
9. Change doc appts.
10. Card for pediatrician.

I feel like I need to make myself write, "I will get it together" a hundred times. I know I can do this.

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote