View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Default 7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Good morning losers! I had a less than stellar weekend food-wise, but the exercise business went well. This afternoon my workout partner is coming over we're going to take "before" and "after" pics of our butts & guts. Weird I know, but we're going halfsies on "The Brazilian Butt Lift" DVD's, so I told her that we had to take the pics in order to have a chance of starring on the next infommercial. LOL. Actually I just think the pics will be motivational, I don't see either of our butts getting famous. She and I have completely different figures, so it will be interesting to see if the workouts give us similar results.

Health & Fitness:

1. Calories 1,400 week days, 1,600 weekends.
2. 100 oz water.
3. 7 hours exercise.
4. Calorie deficit 5,000.
5. Protein 25% or higher.
6. Log & report everyday.
7. Last Monday 165.8. Post weight: 164

Other stuff:

1. Finish 1 rabbit cage, cut pieces for 3 more.
2. Finish my little part of the taxes.
3. Housework 45 min daily +1 load of laundry.
4. Write calendar for G.S.
5. Distribute 4-H calendar.
6. Cut out pieces for Betsy Ross costume.
7. Write and send out Valentines.
8. Write down the most wonderful thing that happened.

Mike, get walking buddy and congrats on finally eating clean.

Terri, so how did it go? Do we get a pic of you and BF dressed in drag or did you make your goal of 4 hours?

Darn, I'm not surprised that puppy duty is wearing you out. Potty training is difficult, no matter the species. Have you taken her on your hikes yet, or is she too little for all that?

Tori, how you holding up honey? This week is bound to be rough which for most of us could go in either direction (eating too much or not enough), so harness all those emotions and make it work for you, okay?

I'm sitting here with a bunny on my lap, she keeps sniffing the keyboard, I think she wants to type a message. DD brought her in, dropped her on my lap and then disappeared. Typical. Now the rabbit is trying to eat my pj's. It's time for some kibble, no question about that.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13

Last edited by almeeker; 02-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote