View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashikra View Post
I'm a newbie so should probably shut up but I need to express a minority view. Had you just told us about the excuses and the like I might have accepted your post at face value. But your post as a whole feels to me like you're telling me how much better you are than I am. I'm not competitive and find your post more of a put down than encouragement.
you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I appreciate it. It takes a lot guts to go against the grain, which you did. With that being said... my intent was to get attention and maybe ruffle some feathers, which I have now done.
I'll shoot from the hip here (as I usually do), and I'd like to you to be honest with yourself and reply to these questions. Why did you take it that I was saying that I am better than you? Was it b/c I shared my success story and my pictures? If so, would you rather someone try to give you advice that hasn't "been there, done that"? I would have been a hypocrate if I were to say that you (or anyone for that matter) needs to quit making excuse and accept the blame (when it applies) if I hadn't did just that myself. I clearly stated that I was FAT, and I was FAT because I WAS THE PROBLEM. The point at which I knew that I was the problem was the point at which I was honest with myself and got out of denial. It wasn't until then that I could make the change.
Like I said you can't please everone, that's just the nature of the beast I guess. Thanks for your reply, I look forward to your responses.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote