Guys, I totally suck. I'm sorry I disappeared this weekend
I find I've been sleeping way later than normal on the weekends, and I think it's a symptom of my stress. I'm feeling really calm this morning, though, so I'm hoping it's a good sign that I've finally accepted that I just need to wait and focus on my life right now, and the future will be what it will be. I hope, anyway. I still get nervous checking my e-mail, but it passes.
Another reason for my disappearing is that BF gets a little clingy on the weekends. I think he misses me during the week when he's stuck bumming around the house or going on short errands rather than working, so when I'm home, he sort of sticks to me like glue. I don't like him looking over my shoulder if I post here, and that's another issue I need to speak with him about. It should be an easy conversation, I'm always just bad at initiating talking about things I need. Bah.
Also, I beg and plead with you all -- KICK MY BUTT
this week if I don't exercise. I am being so lazy and full of excuses that I'm a little ashamed of myself. The worst thing is, I'm losing! (158.9 for me this morning, a new low) so I'm not even getting the nudge from a scale from being stuck, haha! I'm bolding that goal, as it's my number one must-do goal this week.
Also. I'm less than ten lbs. from a healthy BMI. Holy crap.
-- Congrats on the 4.2 lbs., woooohoooo!!!!
-- You're so right, the scale isn't the only measurement to go by. Clothes fitting better is EVEN MORE rewarding than the number for me, so go on and rock that skirt!
Food, Exercise, Lifestyle Goals
1) Keep calories between 1200 and 1500. No single day over 1600. Weekly average around 1300.
2) Exercise 3 times this week.
3) Calorie deficit of 5000 calories
4) Water between 64-80 oz. daily. More is better
5) Protein between 25-30% average for the week.
6) No more than 2 lunches and 1 dinner out for the week
7) In bed by 11:30 every night
8) Weigh in Monday and Friday and post weight here M: 158.9
9) Cook one new recipe this week
Other Life Goals
1) Clean one room every day, no excuses
2) Call my grandmother
3) Clean out the car
4) Write something wonderful that happened to ME every day (I tend to report things happening to others, haha!)
5) Make an effort on my appearance every day!
Female, 31 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 10/11/14 = 175.2 (net: -40.0)
Last mini-goal: 180 lbs. REACHED! Reward - new sports bra
Current min-goal: 175 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."