Thread: 100 lb club
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #221 (permalink)
pattialbert
FitDay Member

Morning ladies...
I tried to start a new thread but the board wouldnt let me? Could someone else start one? Id sure like to know whats up with this board. Its getting frustrating,,and I paid for a subscription.
Holakitty,,wow 4 inches!! Amazing... That pizza sounds good! Since im low carbing it Im making mine with mushroom caps stuffed with pizza goodies!
Almeeker,,too funny about your friend eating his orange. He must have been having some terrible cravings! I ate another apple the next day and it was good..no stomach ache this time. Maybe my body had a little shock? Going to try something different this week,,,maybe an orange. Even though Ive added some new foods this week,,Im down still. This morning I hit 280 ,,,come on 270ís....I can almost taste it! Haha
Welcome Paige..the best reason to lose weight is for yourself!! Great attitude
Desertmountain reading your post I was wondering if you could spray your airpopped popcorn with some Pam or some other spray and then add your own salt. I prefer the old fashioned popcorn on the stove and measure out my oil in the pot.. then add some low sodium salt. My favourite treat! I have been depending on diet pop and sugar free candies to satisfy those cravings. I occasionally make sugar free jelly but find it very chemically tasting...im currently looking for some new recipes for something sweet. Ive tried a few but blech!! Ha
Next weekend is Easter..what are your plans to stay on plan?? Any ideas? We had turkey last weekend so I will for a fat free ham,,,make dh some type of potatoes,,and we both love veggies with cheese sauce (which I can make low fat) a nice strawberry spinach salad, and maybeeeeeeee some type of dessert.
Have a great week everyone....
pattialbert is offline   Reply With Quote