View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
frenchhen3
FitDay Member

Here's my feedback. You DO have the time to diet, if you have the time to eat now. You DO have the time to exercise. Everyone does. The motivation has to come from YOU and you have to work it into your life. You are on the right track of making yourself a priority. So do that... make yourself a priority. It takes 5 minutes to cook a chicken breast for lunch. What are you going to do with the other 1435 minutes, seriously? Cook enough once or twice a week to pack for leftovers when you cook, pack it up BEFORE you serve dinner... and stick it in the fridge and take it with you to work. Eating your own food at work will be such a thrill. SO Motivating!!!

Get dressed to your fitness shoes on your days off... and then go out and walk. You don't have to go to fit-classes to be fit. Walk. Walk. Walk. 2 miles takes about 45 minutes going relatively slowly. Plus you meet people on your walks, you are outside getting fresh air, vitamin D, and moving around!

My biggest motivator was to buy a pedometer. The one I have isn't too fancy, it might have cost about 30 US dollars. It motivates me to move around. "Gotta get my steps today!" Just moving around is good. Just right now, Make yourself a priority. You don't have to quit your job to do that.