Notices

Difficulty Adding Activities

Old 01-21-2012, 08:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default Difficulty Adding Activities

I have looked all over & contacted the customer support as well (with no response as of yet), but I am unable to add my activities. I keep getting a notice at the top stating that one or more fields have invalid information. Would someone kindly inform me of my error please?
Old 01-21-2012, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by katzbluez
I have looked all over & contacted the customer support as well (with no response as of yet), but I am unable to add my activities. I keep getting a notice at the top stating that one or more fields have invalid information. Would someone kindly inform me of my error please?

I see you're using Classic FD. What are you trying to add? Classic works perfectly. It sounds to me like you are entering an invalid time. But without more information I'm only guessing.

So please be specific. What are you trying to do?
Old 02-24-2012, 02:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
I see you're using Classic FD. What are you trying to add? Classic works perfectly. It sounds to me like you are entering an invalid time. But without more information I'm only guessing.

So please be specific. What are you trying to do?
Hi Vito (or anyone else who may know the answer), I just joined yesterday! I cannot enter my activities because I cannot change the lifestyle time from 23:59. Therefore, any activity I enter will say that I spent a minute doing it (and of course, I want to input something like 45 minutes to an hour when I am at the gym). Is there a way to change the lifestyle time so that I can balance the activity time to properly equal 24 hours? Thanks so much! Cannot find the customer support link.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JenBan99
Hi Vito (or anyone else who may know the answer), I just joined yesterday! I cannot enter my activities because I cannot change the lifestyle time from 23:59. Therefore, any activity I enter will say that I spent a minute doing it (and of course, I want to input something like 45 minutes to an hour when I am at the gym). Is there a way to change the lifestyle time so that I can balance the activity time to properly equal 24 hours? Thanks so much! Cannot find the customer support link.
Not sure what you mean. My lifestyle is displayed as 24:00. But if an entered activity says you did it for a minute (which IS the default setting), just change the time, then click save.

And if you look at our FAQ's thread, all the information you need is listed there at your fingertips.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

i am having the same problem. how can i change the lifestyle from 23:59. i wanted to enter 45 minutes of walking and i was unable to do it. any help would be appreciated.
thanks!!