Notices

Happy New Year

Old 01-20-2012, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Happy New Year

Hello friends. I hope your holidays were good. Mine was! I just recently found that Marie Callendar foods and Healthy Choice are from the same company. Now I understand why the foods are so good. I have been avoiding Lean Cuisine because of the sodium content. Not only that but I have noticed that Healthy Choice have steamers which are fantastic. And Marie Callendar now has those wonderful fruit pies. I go to the doctors next week and see how much weight I lost. But I know by my clothes that I am doing well. I also have noticed that I can walk around a lot more without my back hurting. I have been shopping without taking breaks to sit down. So I am doing very well. Now I am looking forward to moving into a new place and starting a whole new life. This is going to be my year.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

I am so loving your positive outlook! You sound like you have this under control. Congrats Wanda!!

Being able to move more, hurt less and see the changes in your clothing are all awesome things!!! Way to Go!!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

I love your attitude, and the better you feel the more you'll want to improve. Way to go!