View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
baxtman
FitDay Member

Red face New commitment

Hey ed duncan! Proud of your commitment. As You know weight loss is hard work, but the bottom line is all it takes is commitment. nothing wrong with a good cold beer or two once in a while. there are even a few that are very low in cal and carbs. It's definitly not any worse for you than a soda once in a while. My name is mark. I am starting today on a commitment to loose 54.5 # by 5/10. I entered a "Biggest Loser challenge today at work and plan to blow away my competition. Its not that I think that I am so much better able to loose weight than they are. It's that I know how hard it is and most people will fail. But not you Ed, you are already on the right track. when did you start this endevor? It takes about 6 weeks to make a new habit a permanent change. I am now 53 trs old. At one time in my life I was in increadible shape, so I know it can be done. About 6 yrs ago I hurt my knee and stopped working out. It is hard to get back into it once your out of it. Kudos to you. I will be watching for your progress.
baxtman is offline   Reply With Quote