Notices

I'm active and funny, sometimes both.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm active and funny, sometimes both.

Hello All!!!!!

Well, where to start off?

I guess here will do....

My name is Miguel Angel, I am an active guy who is about to turn 26. I joined FitDay.com simply because of this forum. Last week my friend posted her before and after pictures and I was absolutely thrilled for her and her accomplishment. I peeked my nose into her journey and she mentioned this very site as one of her main supporters. Before I move on I want to thank you all for helping her along the way.

With that said, I am also here to learn, grow, and become stronger with myself. I find anyone who pursues their goals to be a source of inspiration. Gives me a quick reality check to move forward with no complains.

A little about myself: I am a proud CrossFitter. I've been involved with CrossFit for almost 1 year and in February I plan to earn my level 1 certification to teach my own classes at the "box" aka gym I workout at. Aside from that I am also a marathoner and inspiring to be a triathlete. I do have a goal to return and perfect myself in the art of yoga and want to get involved with mixed martial arts or boxing. My flaw falls with proper nutrition. Currently I am on the Paleo "diet" but am open to other methods of living.

Anyway, I am excited to meet everyone on here and...............I like smileys!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:04 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard, this is a great site to help you accomplish many of the goals you've mentioned. One of the things you may find that you like best is that there is no real diet recommended here, you eat what you want to eat and fitday helps you to figure out what that means for your nutrients, over time you'll get a pretty good idea of what is right for, with or without the Paleo platform.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Miggy!!!! I was so hoping that you would join!

The only thing that you won't like here is that they limit you to 4 smilies (images) per post.

I am so glad that you joined!

Oh, can the rest of you guess who his friend is?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

I was not aware that there were going to be supermodels on this site!

Unfortunately, I already learned of the wicked ways of the four smileys on my very first post.

and
Old 01-17-2012, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
...you eat what you want to eat and fitday helps you to figure out what that means for your nutrients, over time you'll get a pretty good idea of what is right for, with or without the Paleo platform.
That is a nice thing, I am enjoying all the benefits that come from a Paleo diet (clear skin, leveled energy, strength, etc). My issue is with the meat. I eat meat, but I do force myself to eat more than I would like. Especially since I've attempted vegetarianism before.

I am excited to see/read everyone's stories on nutrition! Thank you!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard Miggy! I'm glad we have a funny guy here. I could use some humor. I've been locked in meetings all day, discussions about alpha, hedge funds, standar deviations, etc. I could use a good laugh right an out now.

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Miggy!!!! I was so hoping that you would join!

The only thing that you won't like here is that they limit you to 4 smilies (images) per post.

I am so glad that you joined!

Oh, can the rest of you guess who his friend is?
Amy, Tori, Cassie... am I getting warm?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Welcome aboard Miggy! I'm glad we have a funny guy here. I could use some humor. I've been locked in meetings all day, discussions about alpha, hedge funds, standar deviations, etc. I could use a good laugh right an out now.
Well, I should say that my jokes are not cheap. It all depends on how dirty you like them too. The cost will increase depending on...heck what am I saying, I'm freer than a nudist on nudist day! And every day is a nudist day!

By the way Sir zero-one-gee-tee-four-period-six. A-ma-zing improvements!!!! Congratulations. I saw your before pictures vs. your hulk-esk after shoots and I may say kudos good sir! Kudos in deed!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

Amy, Tori, Cassie... am I getting warm?
Yes, you're getting warm, but it's April not me, although I know sometimes we are hard to tell apart. She's younger and taller, I'm shorter and decidedly more evil. OMG, sorry about that meeting dude, sounds like a serious snooze fest. So did you come away with cinnamon buns hanging off your booty?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Actively_Funny
Well, I should say that my jokes are not cheap. It all depends on how dirty you like them too. The cost will increase depending on...heck what am I saying, I'm freer than a nudist on nudist day! And every day is a nudist day!

By the way Sir zero-one-gee-tee-four-period-six. A-ma-zing improvements!!!! Congratulations. I saw your before pictures vs. your hulk-esk after shoots and I may say kudos good sir! Kudos in deed!
Thanks, I'm back up to 180, have a 1/2 marathon 2 weeks away and haven't even started training. Right now I need to get m fat ass in gear.

Amy, are you sure it wasn't Quinn or Bindi?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Actively_Funny
Well, I should say that my jokes are not cheap.
Well let's see how well you live up to your username. I could use some help on this thread which seems to be floundering at the moment

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...c-bubbles.html

And welcome to FitDay!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.