View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Better late than never, right? Gonna post last week's totals before making this week's goals.

Health/Fitness

1--1200 to 1300 calories during the week, max 1500 on the weekends---1228, 1079, 1102, 1301, 2024 , 825, 1633
2--at least 64 oz water a day!---yeah, only nailed this one on Monday
3--exercise at least 4 times--I've GOT to nail this one this week. I start out the week so good and then the latter part rolls around and I get tired. BUT NO EXCUSES THIS WEEK!!---Y, Y, N, N, N, N, Y---soooo close again!
4--shooting for at least a 2 lb loss--starting weight Monday morning~222.8---ending weight 219.6!!! woo to the HOO!!!!

Life/Home
1--clean out car--UGH it's driving me insane!!---still need to vacuum
DONE!2--keep up to date on paperwork---sure did!
DONE!3--go BACK to store and get them to take the security device off new sweater---yup!
DONE!4--clean out fridge--it's not pretty in there---yup!

Health and Fitness goals are still not exactly where they need to be. I'm still not drinking enough water, and I'm getting closer to finally being able to say that I hit my 4 workouts per week. I would have only had 2 in but CN MADE me get up early Sunday morning and do some yoga with him before he had to report for PT. So, God bless him, he helped me get at least one more workout in last week. We did make it to the gym Saturday night, but I wound up just watching him. Ever seen a 6' 2" 195 lb. soldier work out?? It's pretty impressive **wiggling eyebrows** I did do pretty good with my life goals though, and I dropped another 3 pounds, so I'm calling in a Win for the week.

This week's health goals are pretty much the same. More water, more workouts and more weight loss. I've logged my food for the rest of the day, so I'm good there. Skipping my normal Monday night workout 'cause my knees are hurting (is it supposed to rain???)

Life goals
1--stay on top of paperwork
2--clean cat's bathroom---I swear, I think she purposefully throws the litter out of her box
3--strip bed and wash linens
4--don't let the guys at work get to me

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote