View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100oz water daily
2. One diet soda limit
3. No added salt to plate
4. Walk on lunch 3 times M: 1.5miles in 27mins,
5. Exercise in morning 3 times
6. Listen to body when full
7. Weigh and post daily M: 274.2lbs,

Life Goals...
1. Keep hands busy in evening
2. Make yearly GYN appt M: DONE! It's on 02.27.12 at 3:15pm
3. Don't cause panic until I have facts

Mern ... Thank you for the kudos! I have recently discovered that I have a lot more determination that I used to. Previously had I done that border, it would have been all I did that day (weekend maybe even!) but I knew I had to get my housework in so that I can concentrate on working and dishes during the week so that I actually have time to be with my family as well during the work week.

Darlene ... I'm with you on freezing off the tush! I just did my lunch walk. 1.5miles in about 20*F and windy. My face & ears were all pink when I came back in! And I know you will be out there a lot longer than that little walk I did. ... My GYN seemed to think that starting at 35yrs old every 3yrs would be often enough. I'm not sure if it is since I am large breasted but my tissue is very nodular. (You can feel bumps and ridges) It makes it very hard to do a self-exam without getting all worked up. So I usually leave it to her. I do a general feel in the shower and have my hubby follow up on anything that I think feels weird but she gets the last decision....Getting rid of those clothes was very scary for some reason. I guess because technically I could still wear a lot of them, they just were very saggy and there is that little hint of doubt in the back of my mind that I may need them again.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote