Notices

Hello Hello Hello!!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hello Hello Hello!!!!

Hi guys

I have been lurking on the forums for a while and I have been a member for a bit longer so I figured I should introduce myself. I am a female and I am in the middle of losing some weight. So far I have lost 120 lbs (exercise and good eating). I do have type 2 diabetes so that has been the biggest motivator for me losing the weight.

I don't log my food everyday but once and a while I'll come on here and log my food for two or three days. I find that this really helps me show where I'm at.

I still have a bit of weight to lose but all in all I am finally comfortable in my skin! It took me years to get to this point

I do more reading then posting and I look forward to spending 2012 with fitday.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forums and CONGRATULATIONS on already losing 120#. Thats a whole person!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

diabeticmonster ~ I'm so glad that you introduced yourself. WOW! You've made an incredible change in your life. I'd love to hear from you if you ever care to come out of lurkdom again. You don't know how much your 1 post has encouraged me.

My blood levels indicate very low levels of prediabetes. That's been a wake up call for me as well. So when I read your post & saw how hard you apparently worked to decrease 120 lbs, it gave me lots of hope.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by fit4luv; 01-11-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for introducing yourself. Losing 120 pounds is an amazing acomplishment, great job and keep it up!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Thanks for introducing yourself. Losing 120 pounds is an amazing acomplishment, great job and keep it up!
Thank you!!!