OMG I so need to be in this week! I am still up from the holidays and TOTM. Are those excuses I hear or maybe just some whining? Yeah, that's what it is...whining! I know what I need to do. I just need to get back on it before this gets out of control.
1. 100oz water a day
2. Limit of one diet Coke daily
3. Walk on lunch unless actually raining except Tuesday (work through lunch to go to an appointment)...who cares if it is cold out!
4. Listen to myself when I'm full. No eating just because I want more.
5. Workout 4 out of 5 days Weds-Sun
6. Weigh and post it every day M: 276.4
7. Be very careful about eating after dinner, seems to be a problem lately.
Life Goals ...
1. Keep hands busy in the evening. Do something other than facebook for a while.
a. Mend the rest of hubby's work socks.
2. Do handwashing.
... Thank you for starting this week with such enthusiasm. I need it. I hope you enjoy your new pedometer.
... I hope you make it through this hectic week. I hate when you feel overbooked.
... I have a problem with those borderline treats too. Hope you have a great week!
... I have to go read about your date night. Sounds like it went well though. Congrats!
... Hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest today. Maybe your daughter could do up those dishes for ya? You need to be on your game for your interview tomorrow. Congrats on getting a 2nd interview BTW!
... I still love the energy that shows through in your posts.
[b]Mern/B] ... Down 2 lbs!! Woohoo!!! Way to go girl!!!
... I haven't been on last weeks thread but sounds like you lost your 5lbs! Good job!!
... Good luck being away at a conference. I hope you get the routine this time of no traps to fall into.