View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
dar n
FitDay Member

Amy I am in, my fire is a fever this morning so neocitron in hand I will do my best. Enjoy your new pedometer, I love mine.

Cassie Good luck with your goals this week.

Tori Have a good day at work. I really hope someone picks up that trash and wins the game if not it may make you crazy to watch how many of them step over it.

Quinn Congratulations at getting your weight and food back in control. I hope your busy week goes well and you get some quiet time for yourself.

Mern Way to go on your 2lb loss! Thanks! I slept well thanks to nyquil but I have a really high fever this morning and feel really achy. I postponed my hike until tomorrow so I need to will myself better today as I have my second interview tomorrow also.

I am going to spend today on cold medicine and under warm blankets I need to beat this cold today I have to much to do this week to be this sick. I already feel guilty I know the dishes were not cleaned up after dinner last night and they are just sitting their getting crusty. I am going back to bed I hope you all have a great monday.

"If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves."
Thomas Edison

Jan 2008=195 lbs
Nov 2009=135 lbs
July 2011=169 lbs
Jan 27 2012=143
Jan 25 2013=168
Mar 15 2013=158
Goal=140, June 17,2013

Last edited by dar n; 01-09-2012 at 02:43 PM.
dar n is offline   Reply With Quote