View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Health Goals:

1. CALORIES 1,400 M-F, 1,600 SS!
2. EXERCISE 7 HOURS!
3. WATER 100oz DAILY!
4. WEEKLY CALORIE DEFICIT 5,000!
5. 10,000 STEPS ON THE PEDOMETER, 2,000 AEROBIC!
6. NO WHEAT 3 DAYS!
7. LOG LOG LOG!
8. WEIGH AND POST DAILY! 166.4

Other Goals:

1. Write Valentines letter.
2. Finish 1 rabbit cage.
3. Housekeeping, 45 min/daily + 1 load of laundry.
4. Call doctor's office, straighten out meds.
5. Drop form off at the pediatricians office for school.
6. Make reservations for "My Guy and I Girl Scout Bowling".

Last week I did fairly well, but Saturday was a disaster. I think I let myself get too hungry. my workout partner and I went on a really long walk right in the middle of the day. Normally I workout in the morning or at night and eat a meal immediately afterward. But we finished our walk at 2:30, I'd already eaten lunch, and it was hours before dinner, and my snack just wasn't enough. I ended up grazing from 2:30-6:00 and then we went to the pub; complete and utter calorie disaster, like 3,500+ bad . Sunday was a little better, but I always struggle the day after a fall, spent most of yesterday slapping my own hands.

When I first starting on this journey I used a pedometer, swore by it. Clipped to myself first thing in the morning and set it on the bedside table right before shutting off the light at night, with a daily goal of 10,000 steps. I did that everyday for about 18 months. Then it stopped working perfectly. It works, but I think it took a trip through the washing machine? And now the aerobic function doesn't work, and it may or may not record your steps, and it eats batteries like mad. So for Christmas my SIL (who is an insane fitness/runner/marathon sort) gifted me with a new one. Yesterday I removed it from the bubble wrap and got it fired it up and programmed for my weight and stride length. It's not exactly like my old one, but it's the same brand and style. Fingers crossed that it's just as motivating as my last one.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote