Notices

I'm so Proud of Myself!

Old 11-16-2011, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Talking I'm so Proud of Myself!

Last night I sent my son to the store because my grand daughter wanted some cake. She has been doing so good and she brushes her teeth I got her a small Hostess cupcake. My son asked me what I wanted and I thought you know I have been doing really great perhaps a small apple pie. Then at the last minute I told him to get me a Greek yogurt instead. Then today I went shopping for Thanksgiving and walked right past the bakery. There was so much goodies there yet nothing looked good to me. However, once I reached the dairy I piled up on the yogurts. LOL It seems as if I find myself not wanting those sweet things anymore. I even put on a pair of jeans today that I had to suck in my stomach to fasten and couldn't breath afterwards. They fastened with no problems and I could sit and move around with no problems. I am so proud of myself that it makes me want to keep doing better. That is why I'm going to allow myself to have a small piece of pumpkin pie next week. LOL
Old 11-16-2011, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

You are doing awesome! You have every right to be proud of yourself!!

And way to go on jeans that fit!!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:59 AM
FitDay Member

Great job!!! It feels good when you can walk past the cake and cookies.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

Great job Wanda!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 PM
FitDay Member

Great job! It feels great to be able to wear your skinny clothes!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Red face yogurt

Originally Posted by Wanda51
There was so much goodies there yet nothing looked good to me. However, once I reached the dairy I piled up on the yogurts. LOL It seems as if I find myself not wanting those sweet things anymore.
I too pile in the yogurts when I go shopping. I no longer crave those cookies, or brownies while shopping. Thanks to the yogurt people
Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation

That's great!! Keep it up! Those yogurts are terrific, but I have a MAJOR sweet tooth sometimes and those aren't quite enough. Occasionally allow yourself to have a Smart One's dessert. They. Are. Amazing.

Smart Delights - Weight Watchers® Smart Ones®
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

I thought smart ones used to have a mississippi mud flavor. I don't see that in the list anymore. I wonder if they discontinued it.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Great job! The button on the jeans is a better feeling that seeing 1 lb on the scale. I had a treat last night also. SF jello with Cool-whip. My teen is losing a little weight, had one and asked me what the catch was. He thinks I am sneaky.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Good for you but be careful. I have just come up to bed and thought I would have a lemon yogurt. OMG when I typed it into the food journal - it was full of sugar. 100 calories for a small ramekin. Yuck. I shall be looking for a different sweet treat.