Thread: Calorie Filler
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
doggiesnot
FitDay Member

I have the same issue. I guess we're not eating enough, heh!

But, it's strongly discouraged to eat at the end of the day. Try adjusting future days by eating more in the morning, or just keep the deficit like it is. It's possible that the calorie estimate for "burned" is not correct for you and your metabolism in particular. You know when you feel that you've had enough to eat, and you know if you're starving. I'd say if you're hungry, eat more (on future days), you have the "wiggle room". But if not, go with it. I sometimes have a 1500 cal. deficit which is not what you're supposed to do, but I have to question if some of the other estimates just aren't accurate enough. What I wouldn't do is try to "fill in" calories at the end of the day.

Hope that helps!
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an expert in nutrition, fitness, or exercise. Any advice given is only meant to be helpful based on what information I've gathered, and should not replace any medical treatment or any other true advice you may get from another source. Take it with a grain of salt, and then log that in your Foods tab!
doggiesnot is offline   Reply With Quote