Notices

You betrayed me

Old 11-26-2011, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default You betrayed me

You were there with me when I was depressed and sad or nervous and you offered comfort and happiness, but the entire time you were stabbing me in the back, making me sick, making my feet hurt, my knees hurt, my back hurt... making it hard to breathe... it was YOU doing this, the one I thought was my friend.

I loved you and thought you loved me but the whole time you were slowly KILLING me.

Now you want to come back and tempt me to be friends with you again you rotten piece of filth.

After I start to feel better, wear nicer clothes, breathe easier, you come around again offering me comfort and understanding. NO! Go away! I hate you...

I don't care how cold it is outside, or how much I would enjoy your companionship, you are evil, and toxic, and horrible and it's your fault I got into the situation physically that I was in, and if I give in to you, you'll put me right back there, all progress gone. I can't, I won't let that happen.

I don't need you to cope anymore.

I went to you for comfort, and you betrayed me and made me feel more sad and depressed than when I turned to you to begin with. Go away and don't come back.

Go hang out with people who want to have big butts and legs and puffy faces and double chins. I don't anymore so go to hell Mr. junk food!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

LOL, and here I thought you were talking to the leftover pumpkin pie in my fridge!!! I totally agree, go to hell Mr. Junk Food, our relationship is OVER you two timing, back stabbing, passive aggressive, manipulative demon!!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

I enjoyed reading this great piece of writing, Rubystars.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:14 PM
FitDay Member

Really well written. I cant help but feel slightly emotional though just because food is such a struggle day in and day out for me. In the end i know i will get there.
I question why we all think differently when it comes to food- be it taste or quantity size or BOTH for me. Where does it stem from and why are bad habits so hard to shift?
Even when i think ive succeeded and getting somewhere do the moments come when i go downhill and further and further until its sooo hard for me to climb back up!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Absolutely Correct!

WOW!! This is just how I feel. I did fantastic for 6 months. I had never been able to stick to a diet for more than 7 days before. I was off of junk food and feeling great. Well I went on vacation, let a little back in and that was it. I have gained 2/3 of my weight loss back and I feel worse about it than ever before. Junk food is my obsession and I WILL beat it. Thanks for putting it into words for me.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Shuleran
WOW!! This is just how I feel. I did fantastic for 6 months. I had never been able to stick to a diet for more than 7 days before. I was off of junk food and feeling great. Well I went on vacation, let a little back in and that was it. I have gained 2/3 of my weight loss back and I feel worse about it than ever before. Junk food is my obsession and I WILL beat it. Thanks for putting it into words for me.

Yes, I am confident that you will! It's not how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up that counts!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Rubystars
You were there with me when I was depressed and sad or nervous and you offered comfort and happiness, but the entire time you were stabbing me in the back, making me sick, making my feet hurt, my knees hurt, my back hurt... making it hard to breathe... it was YOU doing this, the one I thought was my friend.

I loved you and thought you loved me but the whole time you were slowly KILLING me.

Now you want to come back and tempt me to be friends with you again you rotten piece of filth.

After I start to feel better, wear nicer clothes, breathe easier, you come around again offering me comfort and understanding. NO! Go away! I hate you...

I don't care how cold it is outside, or how much I would enjoy your companionship, you are evil, and toxic, and horrible and it's your fault I got into the situation physically that I was in, and if I give in to you, you'll put me right back there, all progress gone. I can't, I won't let that happen.

I don't need you to cope anymore.

I went to you for comfort, and you betrayed me and made me feel more sad and depressed than when I turned to you to begin with. Go away and don't come back.

Go hang out with people who want to have big butts and legs and puffy faces and double chins. I don't anymore so go to hell Mr. junk food!
OMG i absolutely love this! Really has made my day, all my life i have eaten myself nearly to death and it has took me so long to realise!! how dare you junk food, i used to get high off you! well not anymore! those days are over!!!

feels good to let it out :0)))
Old 01-02-2012, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

Very appropriate for the time. I have gained 10 pounds back since the Halloween candy tempted me. I have come back to my true friend and love fitday.com and love the new beta version.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

that is reallly good. you should read it to music and put it on youtube - v inspiring