View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
I agree with the above posters...FitDay works for me, so I'll keep doing it. I'm probably okay with calories and exercise not tracking, but all the additional info...the macros, the vitamins, the fiber, the unsaturated vs. the saturated fats...that's all something I keep an eye on, and with FitDay I can do it at a glance and not be obsessive about it. Plus the forums are great!

Although I hope that on 1/1/12, I will be coming on here to report that I made it through the holidays successfully, instead of shoving fistfuls of cookies into my mouth .
I'm here, still actively using FitDay, but unfortunately I am recovering from the effects of too much good food and fun over the holidays. I had a week of unbridled eating at Thanksgiving and a worse week at Christmas, but I'm back on plan as of yesterday and relying on my FitDay tools and peeps to help repair the damage!

Congrats on your goal, nottango; you did well! May your maintenance be long-lasting!

Michael, you're amazing. Looking forward to seeing you smash your body fat % goals. That worked well for me, actually; once I hit my goal weight, my new goal was to watch the body fat numbers go down, and it was good to have another goal and focus. I know you'll do well.

Hoping that in 2013, I can come to the forum and say that I found the secret to getting through the holidays THIS time!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote