Notices

Where will YOU be on 01/01/12?

Old 01-01-2011, 10:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Where will YOU be on 01/01/12?

I'll be here and will be another 100 pounds lighter.

Many of you will come here a few times and leave.

Some of you will stay.

Some of you will reach your health goals.

Many of you will quit.

All of us will be one year older.

Where will YOU be on 01/01/12?

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-01-2011, 11:07 AM
FitDay Member

I'll be 225 pounds and still posting my weight, food and activities every day. I'll be one healthy 51 year old fart! I see us both being here and doing our best to stay healthy mecompco. Hope you and everyone has success in the new year.

Last edited by efduncan; 01-01-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

I'll be here, under 240 lbs for the first time in over 15 years, still working FitDay every day, and just back from a long-planned trip to India and Nepal.

I see two posters above me that I have no doubt will still be here then, and believe me when I say I know I will be too.

Here's to a great year!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

I will be right here posting my weight at somewhere under 175 and will have the ability to run a 10 k race without stopping! I will still be logging on for calories and what not because i know what happens when i don't do that!!! (I just put on 12 pounds over the holidays)

And hopefully i will have inspired my daughter to take the healthy road too, but i am not very optimistic about her changing her life
Old 01-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

I'll be here and if my bf% isn't in the single digits I'll be here... and pissed.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

I will be around 145 pounds (although I would have gained 5-10 pounds during the Christmas season) and bursting with energy! I will be able to run 8 miles without a second thought and I will be able to do at least one pull up. I will be happy about myself and be health conscious but not obsessive about what I eat or what I weigh.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hopefully I won't be here (sorry!). Looking around, the success stories that inspired me so much a year ago do not post here any more, hopefully because they have been concentrating on maintaining the weight loss and adapting to a new and better life.

One year on, and having shifted the massive bulk that has been holding me back from doing all the things I always wanted to I have to say thanks fitday, you really helped me when I needed it, but I now know what I need to do to ensure that I never need a website like this again. I am two days short of the first anniversary of my introduction to this site.

This site changed my life for the better, without a doubt. It changed everything, from how I ate to how I looked at food and exercise, and it made me take a long hard look at myself and why I was eating myself into an early grave.

It also made me believe that I could succeed, moreso than any other WW or Slimming World or Atkins diet ever did in the past.

I have so much admiration and respect for everyone on this site; I know now that if you are determined, then anything is possible.

Love and best wishes to all who are starting their journey. It may seem like you have a mountain to climb, but your goals can be reached if the mindset is right.

Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy 2011! xxxxxxx
Old 01-02-2011, 05:44 AM
FitDay Member

I hope I will be here. I can reach my goal before that, however last time I dropped off a similiar site after losing 57 pounds. In the two year since I have gained back 35 of it. I will use this site for maintenance once I'm at a level I'm happy with. I need to journal. Support to keep the weight off is as important as getting rid of it. Maybe by August I can start a maintenance thread unless there already is one. I want to celebrate my
65th birthday in the best shape I've been in in 40 years. Mary
Old 01-03-2011, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Excellent question to spark motivation and commitment...two keys to our individual and collective success. Clearly weight loss can be done, the challenge is then the maintenance. I commit that on 1/1/2012, I will still be an active fitday member, journalling and logging my calorie intake and calorie burn. I will have broken the 200 lbs mark and be on my way to my goal weight. I envision a couples vacation with my spouse next winter in celebration of our mutual success (he joined fitday today). Be strong, be kind and be true to yourself. Happy new year to all....
Old 01-03-2011, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kumochi
I hope I will be here. I can reach my goal before that, however last time I dropped off a similiar site after losing 57 pounds. In the two year since I have gained back 35 of it. I will use this site for maintenance once I'm at a level I'm happy with. I need to journal. Support to keep the weight off is as important as getting rid of it. Maybe by August I can start a maintenance thread unless there already is one. I want to celebrate my
65th birthday in the best shape I've been in in 40 years. Mary
A maintenance thread is a great idea....I hope to join you there in the spring of 2012...happy trails.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.