Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
So where's everyone else
Hanging out enjoying a five day "staycation" with only a day and half vacation time.
Good long walk looking at the Ice Sculptures of First Night last night, otherwise, nothing I can boast about.
I start 2012 at 159.2 - up from my "maintain don't gain" number, but suspecting salt and water.
1) hit that 150 number by my birthday in June (slow and steady)
2) minimize alcohol, try for no beer or wine weeknights
3) keep up my presence at the Y
4) do more public speaking for work
5) Keep my Fitday checking to twice a day.
6) keep better track of where my time goes.
7) give thanks every day
8) call mom more
9) pay better attention to MIL - she won't know it (dentementia), but her caretakers will (SIL and BIL)
10) write will
11) write some fiction
12) be patient with co-workers
There that's 12 for 2012