Notices

fit app and program

Old 12-29-2011, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Cool fit app and program

I feel thet the Fitday online Program is the best in the business, yet there is true fitness and health program. I love how I can add food and exersise, mood, weight, etc, but what about those of us suffering from heart desease, diabites or other ailments that are determined by diet, exersise and weight.

I was wondering if fitday could add a glucose tracking, blood pressure, heart rate, BMI caculations, etc also to the web program? It would be great to track these to see how the progress is going.

I cook diffent foods that may not have names. Could you add a way for me to enter these which calculates vitamin and minerals as well fat and fiber.

Another thig would be to add a chart to the home page which has your goal caleries then tracks food consumed calleies and subtracts the calleries lost through exersize give anet to see what I can eat or how much more exersize I must do.

I know that Fitday is designing an app. It would be nice to either have or intergrate an exersize program simular to Cardio Trainer which records your exersize as you do them. That way, they go right into your activities for the day so I do not ave to guess at the actual activities and what is burned, it would do this auomatically.

Thank you for listening.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jferrara35
I was wondering if fitday could add a glucose tracking, blood pressure, heart rate, BMI caculations, etc also to the web program? It would be great to track these to see how the progress is going.
From what I understand, there's a way to custom track most of these, if not all, in FitDay Premium.