Notices

Fitday PC, NOT Happy

Old 12-30-2011, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday PC, NOT Happy

I purchased Fitday PC over three weeks ago. Within a few days, I was not happy with it. The website works much better, is easier to use and looks a lot nicer. The PC version looked like something a high school student could have made. So, I requested my money back. Filled out the form you are supposed to with my order number.... no reply. I waited for two weeks before trying to contact Fitday about it again, and still nothing. At this point, I don't know what to do and am really upset. It seems Fitday is waiting until the 30 day period for a refund is up, so they don't have to refund the money. Complete crap. I am not at all happy with Fitday right now, and I would definitely not recommend buying the PC version.

I think it's bull that Fitday claims to have a money back guarantee, but then you fill out the paperwork, and get nothing. I guess I am just out $20 bucks, which may not seem like a lot to some people, but that's a week's worth of groceries for me. Thanks Fitday.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator

sammine, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with PC and getting a refund. I'm not exactly sure what's going on or if this is "normal" procedure or not. I will forward this on to the powers that be to see about getting this corrected for you. If you don't hear anything back from this in the next few days (they may be out due to the holiday) please shoot me a PM and I'll follow up.

Thanks!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:47 AM
Administrator

Hi Sammaine,

What form did you fill out/who did you contact at FitDay to receive a refund?

I will forward your request to our Customer Service rep and she will sort this out for you right away. I'm sorry you've had any trouble receiving your refund.

Best,

Paul
Community Manager
Old 12-30-2011, 04:48 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Paul for the speedy response!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Sorry to hear you don't care for the PC version. Personally, I think it's terrific and use it pretty much exclusively. Glad to hear you'll get the refund sorted out, though.

Regards,
Micahel
Old 01-11-2012, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy To Unsubscribe

I have sent 6 or 7 emails at 2-3 different links to unsubscribe in time so that I can get my credit card re-credited. NO response after all the emails. I saw in one place here that maybe the manager could help--how do you get in touch with him/her? Is this just a scam to keep your money.......? I tried it on my desktop and do not like it. I want to cancel and no one will answer any of my emails....what can I do?? I think it was only like $25.00 but nevertheless, they said we could try ity and get a refund if we wanted it.....I really don't like it on my desk top.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default Same here....

I also don't care for it and would like my money returned back to my credit card. I have sent 6-7 emails without one response. I am getting upset here as I want to cancel and cannot because they won't send me the number so I can send them their paperwork. I really am beginning to think this is on purpose, also. Please pass this on to whomever so I can get my $ back and be done with this--2 weeks of emails to them and a lot of time spent just reading trying to find out how to solve this.
Thank you in advance for anything you can do.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sorry that nobody has responded. Send a PM to Paul (iBobi) FitDay Discussion Boards - View Profile: IBobi
And he'll look into it for you.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lindachakra
I also don't care for it and would like my money returned back to my credit card. I have sent 6-7 emails without one response. I am getting upset here as I want to cancel and cannot because they won't send me the number so I can send them their paperwork. I really am beginning to think this is on purpose, also. Please pass this on to whomever so I can get my $ back and be done with this--2 weeks of emails to them and a lot of time spent just reading trying to find out how to solve this.
Thank you in advance for anything you can do.
The guy that can fix it post not far above you. I replied to your other thread.