Notices

Here I go again but not on my own!

Old 12-28-2011, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Here I go again but not on my own!

Hmmm.Well I can say that I'm not at all too very excitied to start this weightloss. in the past i would get all hyped up and jump in... starve myself and exercise to the point of passing out..lose 20-30 pounds and gain all and some back... This time is different.... I can feel it's different.... I am looking at it a whole new and diff. way. Consistency is the key and and my weight is the lock. I am setting myself up with a plan of attack this time...instead of just going to town.which may be the reason why i'm not super excitied. I know it's gonna be work, I know it's not going to be easy, hunger pains suck, and the 'fight' with myself to not eat what I want or when. it may not be the best plan and will have to tweak it as I go, but it's something to keep me moving forward...i will be going to meetings on wed. nights for weightloss, threw T.O.P.S... which i hope keeps me accountable with weekly weigh-ins.
Slow and Steady Wins The Race!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Trish! Sounds like you have a good mindset. This isn't something that will happen overnight and yes, it will be work.

What is T.O.P.S. ???
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

T.O.P.S. Take Off Pounds Sensible. The meetings are all over the country.. I was first introduced to them 20 years ago. My first meeting is tonight so I don't know how much has changed since then. They are non-profit, and only costs 29.00 a year. and then something to do with pocket change... I think if you gain weight you have to pay a dime or quarter. i am excitied to go tonight... maybe you can find one near you..... you can google it and they have a link for find a meeting. My husband has been doing AA meetings for 2 years now, and has even started one up here in our little po-dunk town in Mt. and it has been working GREAT for him, so I figured if meetings are working for him and his addiction, then maybe meetings would work for me and my addiction. Hmm I could even look into starting one in my little town so I don't have to travel so far for a meeting..
Old 12-28-2011, 04:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome

It's good to see you've found FitDay! Welcome, Trish.

A good way to get situated with both the Discussion Board and FitDay program is to visit this link:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post65241

You'll also discover all the tools, resources, and support you'll need right here in order to meet your weight loss/fitness goals. Thank you for choosing FitDay to help with your transition into a healthier lifestyle.

If you have additional questions we'll do our best to assist.

Finally, we hope that you decide to "stick around" our Discussions. We have a helpful community that is knowledgeable, engaging, and very friendly.

Best wishes!
Old 12-28-2011, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

That is a really great idea. It helps in any way that you can find to be accountable for your actions.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/...edmillLady.gif