Thread: 100 lb club
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
dbrinkley80
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to dbrinkley80

Quote:
Originally Posted by krstnabean View Post
My husband doesn't get it. He tries... but his idea of being supportive is to go buy me a box of Slimfast bars and pick himself up two packages of cookies and a six-pack of Snapple Sweet Tea in the process.
That made me laugh. Cause I understand. My boyfriend has a serious Mt. Dew habit. It makes our shopping cart at the grocery store interesting, because we have a hojillion bottles of soda, then all these fruits and veggies. It always amuses me to wonder if the cashiers realize its the skinny one buying all the junk, or if they just assume its me. Life's little ironies. Anyway, I have a long way to go, as well, the same about 150 pounds, and I'm definitely here to give all the support you need, I'd love to see all of us be success stories. By no means am I formally educated in all this stuff, but I've done a lot of reading and research, and I'm also following the calories and nutrition method, so we can bounce ideas and what not off of each other. Good luck to you, and we're all here for you!
dbrinkley80 is offline   Reply With Quote