Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
smithemilyd
FitDay Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by christycas1 View Post
Hi,

I am joining you ladies if you will have me?? I am wondering if anyone has had any expierence with trying to lose weight while breastfeeding? I am nursing my 4 month old son, and it seems like the weight is sooooo slow to come off. I know I could be doing a little more to help it along and I plan to start. I need to lose 100 lbs this year. I have herd that nursing is supposed to help you lose weight faster, but it is not working for me
Okay, don't be discouraged I have a 4 month old baby boy and am breastfeeding as well. I had to go on bed rest and have 30 pounds to lose. I have lost 25 since the baby and am stuck at current weight. Some things I have decided to implement. A book called Eat well, lose weight while breastfeeding, this book gets great reviews, so, I'm going to try it. Also, just trying to get 10 minutes of walking in every day, even walking in place, just get moving, that's my philosophy. Small goals will yield results instead of dissapointment. Just do what you can to better your chances. I understand the frustration, but we can do it
smithemilyd is offline   Reply With Quote