View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
amusin
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecompco View Post
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. Are you sure you got v. 1? I don't know how that's possible.

In v. 2 (which is what I have), there is a choice on the left-hand menu that clearly says "Sync". Click that an it syncs with your on-line Premium account. Couldn't be much more simple.

Did you try the email support contact? I've never had to, but it would be worth a try.

Oh, and please don't give up, FitDay PC is awesome and well worth the price of admission (though I wish you'd got the $19.95 price). I use it pretty much exclusively and love it.

Regards,
Michael
Hi Michael. Thanks for attempting to help. Yes- I have v 1 not v2. I confirmed this by going into programs on my PC and looking at how it is listed as a program file. I had a free acct- I just purchased a premium membership and used the link they sent me to download FitDay to my PC. V 1 is what they sent. I do not have a sync button ANYWHERE on the top menu bar, not in any drop down options. What would you suggest next? I have emailed FitDay and received no response. The only help I have received is from you and Vito.
Current Goal: 23 lbs more by 03/03/12 ~ WILL be down 100 lbs
Final Goal Weight: 135 lbs ~ Will be down 196 lbs...someday