View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #792 (permalink)
RunbikeSki
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dear_abby View Post
Nice work Pam, can't believe those X Fit people skip the run, thats when you get to have fun. Yes, I am planning to do another race, there actually is one this Sunday, which I'd love to do, but won't for two reasons, 1) today is our first cold day, it will be worse and 2) a meeting was rescheduled for this Sunday so I could attend, guess I should make it!

Tori, hope you're recovering - they are about to start an AM boot camp at the Y, so I'll be commisserating with you soon.

Today I woke up thinking - "long run day". I used a treadmill with a 5 K program, which took me just about 26 minutes, I considered buying another round for the whole row of treadmills, but instead, just punchned in 10 minutes more and 1.2 miles more.

Feel great!

Abby
Tori, some how sore muscles can actually feel great Enjoy yoga. You've got a great fitness program going on!

Abby 5K in 26 min - awesome! Yup you are race ready, sorry to see that you won't be able to do a race this weekend, but really happy to see that you're keeping your eyes out for upcoming races.

ARRG the WOD included double unders (jump rope - 2 passes of the rope for each jump). I just can't seem to master them. It is all about coordination and some speed and I just can't seem to get it to fall into place . This is one skill I should really work on at home.

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote