Thread: back again
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

I completely understand. My TSH levels did the same thing. I'd be normal for 2-3 months and then BLAM all screwy again. It's incredibly frustrating. You just have to stick with it. I had all the same side effects as you except for the cholesterol problems. I'd have such severe cramps in the strangest of places LOL. I'd bend over to tie mt shoes and get a cramp in my side, or I'd yawn and get a cramp in my neck. It was so bizarre. Thankfully since I've leveled out they have gone away, although I still suffer with the occasional migraine. I am currently taking .175 mcg of Synthroid instead of the genetics and it took about 6 months to find the right dosage of it. My doctor told me that she's never not been able to normalize someone's levels like she couldn't mine. I had to be that one unique case I normally pride myself in my uniqueness, this was not one of those times. I hope you can get it all figured out. The Serenity Prayer helps in times like these. Control what you can, have patience you'll get it figured

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote