Notices

Fast food is healthy or vegetables?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fast food is healthy or vegetables?

Hello everyone.
I want to ask a question.Tell me which kind of food is best and good for health.Vegetables or fast food? I want to know your opinion.Which food is better for health.Reply soon.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Aleksy2011
Hello everyone.
I want to ask a question.Tell me which kind of food is best and good for health.Vegetables or fast food? I want to know your opinion.Which food is better for health.Reply soon.
Is this a trick question? Food is healthiest when it is closest to the ground. Fresh fruit, fresh veggies (frozen next, then canned), fresh meat, fresh eggs (most of the eggs in the supermarket have been packaged for at least 6 weeks), and fresh dairy (when my kids were at home, I drove to a dairy and picked up fresh milk). Our food is adulterated through each step of the process.

Go to hulu or netflix and watch FOOD, INC...FOOD MATTERS, and a few others. I've watched so many of them (yes, they have an agenda, but most of the facts are solid) that nutrition documentaries are on my recommended list and I see new ones quite often. Look for WHAT'S ON MY PLATE--a documentary project by two middle school girls in New York. There is a lot of information out there.

If you're fast-fooding, stick with protein and veggies--no bread, rice or potatoes. It'll do your body good!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Aleksy2011
Hello everyone.
Answered.