Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Atkins--40 lbs down (most recently--it's hard to stop that premenopausal weight gain) >

Atkins--40 lbs down (most recently--it's hard to stop that premenopausal weight gain)

Notices

Atkins--40 lbs down (most recently--it's hard to stop that premenopausal weight gain)

Old 12-05-2011, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Atkins--40 lbs down (most recently--it's hard to stop that premenopausal weight gain)

Atkins--40 lbs down (most recently--February 13, 2011-May 30, 2011) I have 25 left to go to get back to my high school weight.
More importantly--32 years of controlling my hypoglycemia with Atkins
Depressing--now I have diabetes and it will NOT be controlled with diet
The good part--Atkins (and Nutrilite Double X) gave me an extra 22 years above what the doctors predicted before getting diabetes!

I'd post pictures, but they are not on this computer.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:45 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Well done ms. volleyball!
Sorry to hear that the diabetes isn't controlled by diet - but we live in a good time where at least you have medical options (better than the alternative).

Keep up the great work, girl... you are more than halfway there!
Old 12-12-2011, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Volleyball,

Congratulations but sorry about the diabetes. I'm doing Atkins too but I have commitment issues I really love to hear success stories especially when it involves the good Dr.'s program.

Best to you-

Last edited by bluejay77; 12-12-2011 at 04:27 AM. Reason: grammar correction