View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
farr1022
FitDay Member

Hi Guys, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I too have a profound love for beer. This has been the most challenging part of my weight loss is to curb the beer. I can count the number of beers I have since my weight loss program on one hand. They all have been Guinness though! Love the stuff! When I do drink these days it usually is two glasses of wine over dinner, or Vodka and Club Soda when I am out with the boys. When I hit my goal weight I fully intend on bellying up to my local brew pub and getting stewed!

I plateaued for a two week period and I almost lost the desire to keep going. Not one pound lost in two weeks and I was pissed! I started doing some circuit training along with my cardio and the pounds started coming off in chunks. I do them at home with a couple of products I bought off of infomercials. Actually they are knock offs of infomercial products but man they are effective.

I also started taking a "fat burner" before every workout. Does the stuff burn fat? Nope... But what it does do is give you a smooth blast of energy that allows me to do cardio seemingly forever. It actually is good stuff.

Keep it up guys and lets be thin again!!
farr1022 is offline   Reply With Quote