View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
LorenChouinard
FitDay Member

Default I really need guidance, I'm so confused

Well after breaking my ankle 3 years ago I ballooned up to 250lb from 160lb.........and I'm only 5' 4 and 26 years old, so needless to say I want to lose weight, but I'm confused on how many calories, protein, carbs I'm supposed to be eating everyday, to lose weight and keep it off. I go to the gym 6 days a week and burn around 600 calories between cardio and weight lifting.

2 weeks ago I started to track my eating and I realized that I dont eat very much at all and what I do is terrible. I mean I was eating out 5x a week and it was crap like pasta, ice cream etc.....

January 2 I decided to cut out all the fast food and junk, but the issue is I only average 800-1000 calories a day, and I burn around 600 at the gym....the odd thing is I dont feel tired at all.

I have been thinking about the Atkins diet, but my huge concern about it is, the safety. How safe is this diet? I would like to be down to around 120-140 before my wedding in Oct of 2013, with as little excess skin as possible.

At this point I feel so lost, confused and ugly...............any help would fantastic............I'm open to just about anything at this point.
LorenChouinard is offline   Reply With Quote