View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
mia21594
FitDay Member

Unhappy Feeling awful...really need some advice and support

Alright, so I'm 23, and I'm about 15-20 pounds overweight. I have been self concious ever since I was a young child. I've always been trying to lose weight. In high school, I would bounce back so much...lose 15 pounds, gain 20, lose 5 pounds, gain 10...I'd always end up weighing more each time. I am just so sick and tired of being and feeling fat and ugly. My main problem is snacking. I'm great with working out, but I seriously love food way to much. It seems as though I eat just for fun and have no self-control whatsoever. I'll start really well on a Monday, lose a few pounds by Friday, eat bad on Saturday, give up, Start on Monday, and it just repeats itself. I haven't lost weight and kept it off in a few years now and it's really taking a toll. I've always had a depression problem and it just makes me sick looking at myself now. I cry every night and I just want to feel good about myself (for once). I feel like losing weight could finally make me a happy person. So sorry this is so long...I never really talk about this to anyone, so it's a relief to get it out. Any advice on how NOT to snack after a workout (i do this a lot...), success stories, any motivation would be REALLY appreciated, and anyone going through the same thing...I just feel like I finally have to start this journey because I'm in a really bad place right now.
mia21594 is offline   Reply With Quote