Into my 7th Week....

Community
Notices

Into my 7th Week....

Old 11-13-2011, 08:46 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Into my 7th Week....

Hi everyone,

I've been using Fitday since 3rd October, so just coming into my 7th week now. In that time, I've lost a total of 12lbs.

Really loving the Fitday site, with the nutritional pie chart helping me to keep track of what I eat. I find that if I stay within a certain percentage on the chart and (obviously) keep within my calory budget, I'm certain to lose weight every week!

I am also using the Wii Sports Active 6-week challenge as exercise, along with some jogging.

Great to see so many people here - keep up your own good work!

Debi
Old 11-13-2011, 10:04 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard. Congratulations on the 12lbs! So how much are you trying to lose?

Some of those Wii games don't really feel like a workout, but they do get your muscles working hard. I did the 6 week challenge on Wii Extreme Fit II last winter, but I've been doing other workouts since. I tried to do a bunch of push-ups last week and struggled so I think it's getting to be time to dust the Wii off and do that challenge again.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:21 PM
FitDay Member

Hi,

Well, looking at your stats and what you've lost already, you're probably my "muse" now!

I started at 217lbs, and my target weight is 175lbs. I'll then start "phase 2" which will get me down to 147lbs

I'm actually really enjoying the wii programme. I'm on an intermediate level, and I'm burning an average of 200 calories per workout. Added to that I'm doing the jogging, and also doing a lot of walking, so it's bumping up the calories burned.

Dx