View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Amazon2Andes
FitDay Member

Default My Indulgences

Last night I found a new one - Sugar free jello, mixed with half a serving of light n fit vanilla yogurt - the whole box with half a serving of yogurt is less than 50 cals. You could layer it in a tall glass and add a little fresh fruit to really indulge still under 100 cals.

veggies with hummus - two tablespoons is about 50 cals, and it goes great with cucumber slices, baby carrots, celery, and radish slices. All the crunching is very satisfying, and the bean based hummus wont spike your blood sugar.

mexican pizza supreme - one 6" corn tortilla, 1/2 ounce fat free cheese, cilantro, fresh jalapenos, slice of tomato chopped, sm tomatillo chopped, little bit of chopped onion, some finely shredded lettuce, and a teaspoon of fat free sour cream - toast the tortilla on both sides, melting the cheese on the last turn, then stack it high, drizzling the sour cream over the top. I like to cut it like a pizza and eat the slices - about 120 calories. For a faster prep, use salsa instead of the chopped veggies.

If i crave chocolate, I make a smoothie with light n fit yogurt, a couple of frozen strawberries, half a frozen banana, a little almond milk, some cocoa powder and a bit of splenda. About 150 calories and delish!
Amazon2Andes is offline   Reply With Quote