View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
mecompco
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegretzky View Post
Thank you My summer wasn't hard on me, i had just gotten to the point where i needed to step back. From December to May i had put on a dozen pounds and couldn't eat well ( to lose weight) more than 2 days in a row.

I just got to the point after a year and a half of eating that way to step back and live life. So for summer i ate everything and larger portions but all really healthy food, no fast food, once a month restaurant food.

I knew when my size 36 pants were very tight it was time to change.... and here i am! I started three weeks ago and now i am down 5 pounds and my mind and focus are a thing of beauty... i feel so connected again to where i am going.
Hey, great to see you back! I joined you in having a really nice summer, including some 3K calorie days here and there. For some strange reason, weight loss slowed--imagine that! Back at it now, with the occasional "day off" (mostly due to beer) and the loses have started again.

It'd be nice to see you in the "One Hundred Club" on 01/01/12! In any event, you're here and that's what counts--keep it up.

Regards,
Michael

May 4, 2010...... 440? lbs. (Start FitDay Size 60 Jeans)
June 19, 2010.... 393 lbs. (First Weigh-in)
June 19, 2011.... 229 lbs. (164 lbs. gone in one year :-)
Current Weight... 185 lbs. (Size 36 Jeans)

Next Goal 169 lbs. (07/04/12)
Ultimate Goal 165 lbs. (12/31/12)

The best exercises for weight loss are Fork Putdowns and Table Pushaways.

mecompco is offline   Reply With Quote