Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
barlana
FitDay Member

Hi Othella- Hope you are having a good day! I started my cut down diet today as I'm learning my way around this website.
After i had my children i found myself weighing 242lbs and didn't know what to do. i thought pregnacy weight would naturally come off after the children were born! not true! I was able to lose all the weight in 1year and keep it off for 40yrs.
So my advice to you today is a simple rule i used and will be using now to lose the 20lbs that has crept on after surgery
I break my day into parts just like the pie chart. So if i have a good morning- a good afternoon- but bad eating sneaks in at night, I can look at that day and see that 2 out of 3 parts were great. It motivated me to continue and realize that there will be days that aren't all 100% but it doesnt ruin the next part of that pie chart. It's like having 3 brand new starts each day As i used this tactic I found that more of my days were great. I always like to focus on just a few lbs at a time so wish me luck on the 1st 5lbs and I wish the same for you!
barlana is offline   Reply With Quote