Notices

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Old 02-21-2010, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Dear admin,

Sorry, but I can't find anywhere else to post this request.

I'm not a fan of software when webware is available, so I would not be interested in fitdaypc.

fitdayweb autologouts are too frequent. Please consider allowing a user to remain logged in for a longer period such as 24 hours.

I can understand my bank autologging me out after 10 minutes, but I have never experienced autologouts with the same frequency as fitday web on any other website, and I am a member of probably 250 different sites.

I live in China where the internet is slow. The amount of time I have to sit in front of my system waiting to log into fitday web after coming back to my system after what must be less than 20 minutes is adding up to something like 5 minutes per day on the aggregate as I have to access the site many times to input all my daily foods.

Although I evaluated 5 other diet tracking sites and found fitday to suit my needs best, this autologout issue is something that is making the user experience a lot worse than I had hoped.

Many Thanks,
Old 02-21-2010, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

hi ,

Maybe you can get faster internet ? so the tinks load faster ? Because i don't have the problem that i get sind out . I log me in like around 10 am in the morging ( i live in the Netherlands so i don't now what it is at you're place ) and mosly i log out at 22:00 pm out somethimes early but i never get sign out ? So i think that it is a problem on you're internet our computer our the system makes a mastake at my profile to let me log in all the time i don't know .
Old 02-21-2010, 02:32 PM
FitDay Member

I'm the USA and I have the same issue as you, Camineet. It does bother me quite a bit and I have a fairly fast internet connection. I've been using Firefox as my browser because it remembers the username and password and I can just resend it numerous times without having to retype it, too. But this is something I'd love to see fixed as well. It would be great to be able to log in for at least a few hours at a time.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:42 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SherryDarling
I'm the USA and I have the same issue as you, Camineet. It does bother me quite a bit and I have a fairly fast internet connection. I've been using Firefox as my browser because it remembers the username and password and I can just resend it numerous times without having to retype it, too. But this is something I'd love to see fixed as well. It would be great to be able to log in for at least a few hours at a time.
I do not get it to me because in the Netherlands, I just logged in all day I just use the internet explorer not firefox defaultroute ofso. I'm just my normal set and are just that fitday.com my login details to remember and does it: S maybe normal internet explorer I'm trying here adsl? do not know whether this would make a difference?
Old 02-22-2010, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Frustrated by fitday web

I agree ... for some reason I click 'remember password' and it never does. I think this is a fitday problem because it happens with all my different browswers but ONLY for fitday.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:42 PM
FitDay Member

Fitday, I'd like to ask that your developers address this issue by Friday, 3/12. Otherwise, I will have to begin exploring other available diet data entry products.

Many Thanks,
Old 03-14-2010, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

I have the same problem. I get logged out all the time with Firefox on XP and a fast net connection. And I mean all the time--within minutes sometimes.

What's up with this?
Old 04-16-2010, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jon.Willard
I agree ... for some reason I click 'remember password' and it never does. I think this is a fitday problem because it happens with all my different browswers but ONLY for fitday.
Me too. I'm on IE on a fast connection. It's really annoying because it defeats the whole purpose of the software when you can't input foods and activities easily.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Staying online

I am new, thus, these questions. Why does the Fitday window close so soon if I leave my computer for awhile? I noticed with Netflix, I seem to be able to go there without even putting in my password. I wonder if somehow this is not a good idea, with Netflix. Does this make a person more vulnerable to hackers? If not, it would be very nice if Fitday would stay open because with food, a person wants to record it right away before she forgets. Thanks for reading this. Any thoughts?
Old 04-24-2010, 03:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default Auto log out too soon

I agree with everything said here; especially with diet software, it seems silly to get logged out so fast. But it does not seem like Fitday reads these messages. If so, they would say something. I am waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.